Charming home in a great location
Boasting the perfect location, a fresh renovation, three bedrooms and a massive back yard, 22 Gold Street has it all. Open-plan and light-filled, the living and dining spaces are inviting and comfortable.
– Front verandah
– Air conditioning in the main living area and master bedroom
– Spacious living and dining room
– Hardwood timber floors
– 3 bedrooms
– Bathroom with bath tub, separate shower and separate toilet
– Internal stairs lead downstairs to the laundry
– Parking underneath the house with ample storage space, workshop area and large laundry
– Versatile light filled high-set home which captures a cooling breeze
– Fully fenced back yard
– NBN connected with fibre to the house
Truly an enticing home that will tick all the boxes. Walking distance to Banyo train stations, bus 306 direct to Brisbane city. Close to Earnshaw College, St Pius, Nudgee College, Australian Catholic University, with Banyo bowls club (across the road), Virginia golf course, cycle way access, Nudgee Beach for boating, fishing and dog parks just strolls away. 15 minutes to airport and 20 minutes to Brisbane CBD, the location of this property couldn’t be any better.
UTILITIES: Utilities are the tenantâs responsibility direct with the supplier and are not included.
– This property is individually metered for water – Water usage costs are the tenants responsibility
– Electricity is the tenant’s responsibility direct with the supplier
– Gas is the tenant’s responsibility direct with the supplier
– Phone & Internet is the tenant’s responsibility direct with the supplier
To register your interest please click on the Book Inspection button or the Email Agent link and you will be contacted about future inspections. For more info visit www.beesnees.com.au. A copy of the Tenancy Agreement is available on request.
Property Code: 4007