Family Size Apartment Overlooking Musgrave Park
With unobstructed views over the park, this modern apartment is perfectly located on the corner of the 3rd floor in highly sought after boutique complex, close to South Bank, West End and the CBD, and 1 minute walk to Brisbane State High School. This is truly a rare find of an apartment this size offering inner city living benefits as well as green space all on your doorstep!
– Modern kitchen with plenty of bench and cupboard space, electric cooking and dishwasher
– Open plan living area with ceiling fan and split cycle air conditioner.
– Double sliding doors lead to balcony boasting panoramic views of the park directly opposite.
– Three bedrooms all with split cycle air conditioners and ceiling fans
– Master bedroom with built in robe, extra cupboard space, and sliding door with access to side balcony, also has ensuite bathroom with shower stall
– Second bedroom has built in robe and also has sliding door with access to side balcony
– Third bedroom has built in cupboard and is perfect size for home office
– Main bathroom has full size bath with overhead shower and glass screen, and laundry
– All flooring throughout is either tile or laminate for easy living
– Entry area features built-in shelving and cupboard space
– Secure extra large car park space
– Fibre Network is available for high speed internet connection
– Private residents swimming pool with outdoor entertainment area
– Secure building with surveillance cameras and private intercoms to each unit
– Lift access for limited number of apartments
In BSHS catchment area, located in quiet part of South Brisbane and in central position to enjoy all the action of nearby South Bank, this location offers a myriad of eateries, along with the theatre, museum and galleries and education on your doorstop.
– South Bank Parklands 700m (10 minute walk)
– Brisbane’s Cultural Precinct 500m (7 minute walk)
– CBD 1.9Km (25 minute walk)
– Botanic Gardens 2KM (27 minute walk)
– West End 700m (9 minute walk)
– Brisbane State High School 130m (1 minute walk)
– West End State School 1.2Km (16 minute walk)
– TAFE 500m (7 minute walk)
To book an inspection, select BOOK AN INSPECTION link below and submit your details â you will then be contacted about the next inspection.
A copy of the Tenancy Agreement is available on request. For more info visit www.beesnees.com.au
Property Code: 4825