Another Property SOLD by Bees Nees City Realty!!
At the doorstep of cafes, galleries, theatres and the rich tapestry of Brisbane’s inner city, this modern apartment’s in a quiet but very central spot right amongst the action. Tucked away from the street it’s a quality apartment that’s part of our most exciting urban renewal precinct.
– Wide main balcony approx. 17m2 with north-east aspect over the pool
– A corner position, this 101m2 floorplan offers plenty of natural light in a quiet location
– Well-equipped kitchen including stone benches & stainless steel appliances
– Air conditioning to the open plan lounge dining
– Share a secure lobby and lift access with just 20 apartments (only 42 in the building total)
– Private residents’ pool with outdoor entertaining area
– 2 generously sized bedrooms with access to different balconies
– Ensuite plus main bathroom
– An abundance of apartment storage
Bordered by the Brisbane River on two sides, South Brisbane offers inner city convenience and is earmarked for significant new development. The South Vale Apartments were completed in 2006 and are perfectly positioned at the heart of this exciting urban hotspot right opposite South Bank.
– The apartment is less than 1.5km from the CBD (the Queen Street Mall is a leisurely 13min walk)
– South Bank is even closer, with Grey Street 200mtrs from your front door, you’re less than 5mins from cafes and bars
– South Bank Cinemas, the theatres of QPAC, Queensland Museum, the Gallery of Modern Art and Qld Art Gallery are all right nearby – what a choice for entertainment!
– Easy access to bus, train and ferry services, all within a 10 minute walk
Part of a transforming neighbourhood that’s at the heart of inner-Brisbane’s urban renewal. This is a suburb to watch and this is a keenly priced opportunity in one of its best locations. Be quick to see this!
Property Code: 3720