Large, Light and Bright!
With soaring ceilings, this corner apartment has loads of windows and natural light, plus spacious balconies off both bedrooms! If you are looking for space and class, then look no further.
Some of the features include:
– Open plan living with slide-away glass doors that open to a spacious balcony
– Well separated bedrooms with an extra balcony from the 2nd bed with elevated views
– Fully airconditioned through out
– Well equipped, modern kitchen
– Built in study desk at entry
– Secure carpark plus a storage cage
– Fibre-optics for high speed internet
– 98m2 floor plan
– Currently tenanted until the 20th of January at $495 per week
– Low Body Corporate fees – approx $3854 per year including building insurance!
Located in Canvas, and positioned high on the hill for views and breezes with an outlook to the city, you really could walk to everything from this amazing apartment!
– Skygarden includes a large swimming pool, BBQ area and recreation room
– Secure lobby and lift access
– Plenty of visitor parking
– Just a stroll dow the street Coles and the West End Marketplace
– Central to the Brisbane CBD, South Bank and West End, all within an easy 15 minute walk
– Cafes, galleries, bars, shopping and QPAC close by
– Brisbane State High School catchment – 10 minute walk to the school
– West End State School catchment – 11 minute walk to the school
– 4 minute drive to St Laurence’s College and Somerville House
Act now to secure this bright and comfortable city home as your own!
Inspections are by appointment only and scheduled times are subject to change, so please Register your interest by clicking on the Book Inspection button, or the Email Agent link to secure your private inspection at your preferred time.
Property Code: 4124