Another Property SOLD by Bees Nees City Realty!
Opportunities like this do not come along very often, so you will need to be very quick with this one! This is a large home on a corner allotment and priced to sell immediately! While the house has only 2 bedrooms, it also has a very large enclosed front sunroom, separate lounge and dining areas, and a multipurpose room between the kitchen and bathroom. So bigger than you realise! It needs a little love, but is fully functional, neat and tidy.
– 2 spacious bedrooms, one with massive built in robes
– Very large enclosed verandah/sunroom
– Separate lounge and dining areas
– Multipurpose room
– Storage space under
– 1 Carport plus 3 off street parking
– Bathrooms were refurbished a few years ago
– 380m2 corner allotment
– North facing elevated position
– Drawn Plans available for raising & extension
– Brisbane State High Catchment & West End State School Catchment
Besides all the benefits of the home itself, you cant go past the convenient location as a massive draw card. Walk around the corner and you have a choice of some amazing restaurants in Hardgrave Road. Stroll down the street and you are at Aldi! Plus you have bus stops at both of these locations as well.
– 6 minute walk to West End State School
– 4 minute drive to Brisbane State High
– 6 minute drive to Somerville House & St Laurence College
– 2 minute walk to the bus
– 8 minute stroll to Davies Park and the weekend West End Markets
– 12 minute walk to Boundary Street in West End with an eclectic choice of shops, bars and restaurants
You will need to act quick, so click the book inspection button to inspect today!
Property Code: 3345