Airy Queenslander in Windsor - Pets on Application
Situated in a quiet, desirable pocket of Windsor with an attractive street presence. Providing immense space, this residence resides on a corner block with two street frontages to the south and west. With a large fenced yard surrounding the property the owner will consider pets upon application.
This residence is conveniently located on the fringe of the Brisbane CBD in the epicenter of extensive high frequency public transport services, Royal Brisbane & Women’s Hospital, numerous primary and secondary schools as well as close access to the Inner City Bypass, Clem7 Tunnel & AirportLink Tunnel providing you quick and easy access throughout key areas of Brisbane.
Internally, the floorplan encompasses a large open living and dining space, spacious sun room or study, two enormously sized bedrooms all with an abundance of push out windows providing both light and air flow into all areas of the home.
With original polished floor boards, authentic Queenslander characteristics and a reverse cycle air conditioning system in the main living area you are set for both the summer and winter climates.
Property Features Include:
– 2 Bedroom, 1 Bathroom, 1 Car Space
– Original Polished Timber Floorboards
– Corner Block (Two Frontages)
– 506sqm Land Size
– Reverse Cycle Air-Conditioning System
Be sure to REGISTER for all upcoming inspections. This one won’t last long.
UTILITIES: Utilities are the tenantâs responsibility direct with the supplier and are not included.
– This property is individually metered for water – Water usage is included
– Electricity is the tenant’s responsibility direct with the supplier
– Gas is the tenant’s responsibility direct with the supplier
– Phone & Internet is the tenant’s responsibility direct with the supplier
To register your interest please click on the Book Inspection button or the Email Agent link and you will be contacted about future inspections. For more info visit www.beesnees.com.au. A copy of the Tenancy Agreement is available on request.
Property Code: 3991