Another property SOLD!
All the convenience of inner-city living and loads of green space on your doorstep! This fully furnished 2nd floor apartment offers views over the pool and BBQ terrace in a prime location with Brisbane State High School & South Bank a short walk away, along with West End, Queens Wharf and Brisbane CBD nearby. Comfortably appointed and tastefully furnished in light neutral colours, this spacious apartment has loads of natural light, is fully air-conditioned, and the two bedrooms are situated split plan for convenient dual living; you will love living here!
– Fully furnished
– Modern fully equipped kitchen with plenty of cupboards, electric cooking, dishwasher, microwave and fridge freezer
– Spacious open-plan living and dining area, aircon and ceiling fan. Opens up with double sliding doors to spacious balcony overlooking the pool and terrace
– Both bedrooms have queen size beds, ceiling fans, split cycle air-con units
– Master Bedroom has en-suite and access to the balcony via glass sliding doors, second bedroom also has its own private balcony
– Main bathroom also features laundry area, washing machine, tub sink and shelves
– Secure remote controlled garage with one car space
– Fibre network available for high speed internet connection
– Private residents swimming pool with outdoor entertainment area
– Secure building with surveillance cameras and private intercoms to each unit
– Lift access for limited number of apartments
Located in quiet part of South Brisbane and in centrally position to enjoy all the action of nearby South Bank, this location offers a myriad of eateries, along with the theatre, museum and galleries on your doorstop. – South Bank Parklands 700m (10 minute walk)
– Brisbane State High School 130m
– Musgrave Park 220m
– Brisbane’s Cultural Precinct 500m
– TAFE South Bank 500m
– West End 700m
– Queens Wharf 1.3km
– CBD 1.9Km
Inspections are by appointment only and scheduled times are subject to change, so please Register your interest by clicking on the Book Inspection button, or the Email Agent link to secure your private inspection at your preferred time.
Property Code: 5380