"Rosehill" is not just a family home, this is a...
This 5 bedroom home certainly has a commanding presence located on almost half an acre with a three street frontage. High up in Holland Park with cool breezes and city glimpses. Freshly painted throughout this grand home has certainly come of age.
The established gardens surrounding the 1796m2 block provide a peaceful ambience as well as ensuring privacy for your family. Bi -fold doors from the living area open to a spacious and paved entertaining area – perfect to keep an eye on the kids while entertaining friends.
– the large master bedroom is located on a split level with walk-in robe, ensuite and itâs own balcony overlooking the gardens
– all bedrooms have built inâs providing ample storage space
– 3 bathrooms means no more lining up in the busy mornings
– air-conditioning and ceiling fans throughout the property provides temperature control for all seasons
– the large separate family room off the kitchen is certain to become the centre of the home
Garden maintenance included, your weekends are your own.
– “Lamb Estate” is an exclusive and sought-after neighbourhood
– 600m from the buses (and a simple 21 min commute to the CBD)
– excellent state and private schools nearby including Loreto College
– 5 minute walk from Whites Hill Reserve
– 2 minute drive from Samuel Street shops and cafes
This home is available now and will certainly impress those looking for a rare and prestigious address.
Please click the Email Agent link and enter your details to register for a inspection
For more info visit www.beesnees.com.au.
A copy of the Tenancy Agreement will be available on request
** last updated 22/05/2013
Property Code: 1131