Timeless Elegance on One Level
Completely and beautifully renovated Cathay has been brought back to life and enhanced in the way only experts of their craft can do. Nothing has been overlooked to make this home a joy to live in and a showpiece to all who see her. Drawing upon the existing architecture and taking cues from the art-deco character, the design goal was to modernise and extend the home while retaining all living spaces on one level, increase natural light and establish a connection to the exterior to enhance her sense of openness.
Key features include:
– Timber floors and 2.8m soaring ceilings with moulded cornices
– Generous master suite, a private retreat with a personal balcony overlooking Bowman Park
– Opulent ensuite with freestanding bath, double vanity, ample robes and storage
– Elegant lounge and dining room featuring original fireplace and side deck
– Separate family room perfectly positioned in the children/teenagers hub
– All interior living spaces on flow to the entertaining area to accommodate the quintessential Queensland lifestyle
– Large study room suitable for a 5th bedroom or guest room
– Stunning kitchen with Butlers Pantry and Miele appliances
– Stylish main bathroom and additional Powder room
– Ducted air conditioning throughout
– Garage under the home with additional storage space plus separate double carport
Ideally located on a corner allotment overlooking the ever-popular Bowman Park, you can stroll across the road for your morning espresso from Bardon Thyme. You are also right on the doorstep of some of the best walking trails in Brisbane!
– Bardon State School is only 350m or a 5 minute walk away
– Stuartholme School is a quick 2 minute drive
– 1 minute walk to the Bus stop for route 375 and 25 minutes to the city
– Drive to the city in 15 minutes!
Cathay is a unique delight, her new extension thoughtfully designed by leading architects and interior designers, and sheâs brilliantly located. Do not miss your chance to call her home!
Want to check out a virtual reality tour of this home? Enquire for the direct link!
Inspections are by appointment only and scheduled times are subject to change, so please Register your interest by clicking on the Book Inspection button, or the Email Agent link to secure your private inspection at your preferred time.
Property Code: 4263