Walk to State High - rare, sub-tropical...
Enjoy the peace and privacy of a house plus the city location and low maintenance of a near new residence! Tucked away from the main roads, this architect-designed 3 level home is set among lush, green gardens and offers spacious, modern living at South Bank. Completed in 2010 it’s certainly one-of-a-kind!
– Approx 180m2 of stylish design and decor with an obvious sense of comfort, including gorgeous timber flooring and high quality finishes
– Entire top floor master suite is the perfect retreat!
– Fully ducted Mitsubishi air-conditioning and heating
– Large covered deck in your private courtyard
– Well-equipped with extra cupboards throughout plus storage cage
The “Terrace Row” town-homes are part of the “SW1” precinct that is known for its fresh, green gardens – a true oasis, with a handful of high-end homes, offices and a popular retail pulse-point of cafes and fresh food. Itâs an award-winning urban design at the doorstep of some of the cityâs most desirable amenities!
â Inner city living but with privacy and quiet: thereâs just 38 townhomes
â SW1 Kitchen and the IGA market are right next door, so convenient but a little bit tempting!
â Stroll over to QPAC to catch a show, soak up the South Bank lifestyle and be less than a kilometre to Queen Street Mall
â Enjoy the cafes and markets in West End, only 600m away
â A beautifully presented building surrounded by sub-tropical gardens for relaxation and a breath of fresh air
– Part of the Brisbane State High Catchment
Terrace Row town-homes rarely hit the market and have an ideal location and unique building style. For this superb opportunity call for your Private Inspection today!
Property Code: 438