Another Property SOLD by Bees Nees City Realty!!
Gorgeous 2 bedroom character home which has been lovingly maintained and features VJ walls, ceiling roses, hardwood floors, an immaculate kitchen and bathroom, plus it is light filled, bright and airy!
Situated just 5km’s from Brisbane CBD and within a three minute walk to public transport direct to the CBD, local supermarkets and specialty stores just one street away in Ashgrove Central shopping center, restaurants and bars.
Ideal for the working professional, couple or small family who want the suburban lifestyle close to the city.
– King sized main bedroom
– Large 2nd bedroom
– Sunroom converted to dressing room adjoining both bedrooms – could be adapted to a nursery
– Separate Lounge with builtin cabinetry
– Spacious separate dining room
– Well appointed kitchen with ample storage and Gas cooking
– Bathroom with bath and separate toilet
– Air conditioned
– Polished timber floors throughout
– Potbelly fireplace
– Laundry under house with laundry chute from bathroom
– Paved entertaining area in back yard
– Enclosed and secure front balcony
– Fully fenced and easy to maintain yard
Located in central Ashgrove, only 5 km from the City centre in a friendly and much sought-after neighborhood, this charming cottage is well serviced with transport options including regular City bound buses, located in the Oakleigh State School and Kelvin Grove State College catchments.
Come along and fall in love with its history, charm and functionality. A home to live in and love in – perfect for young families or sophisticated couples looking to set down roots within close proximity to the city.
Want to check out a virtual reality tour of this apartment? Enquire for the direct link!
Inspections are by appointment only and scheduled times are subject to change, so please Register your interest by clicking on the Book Inspection button, or the Email Agent link to secure your private inspection at your preferred time.
Property Code: 3943