Entertainers Delight in a Blue-Chip Location
18 Burlington Street is a stunning Queenslander is full of character, charm and natural light. This picturesque cottage has an outstanding living area, flowing all the way through to a spacious kitchen and a vast wooden deck. This is not one to miss!
– 2 bedrooms + a study
– 1 bathroom
– 1 car space
– Enormous back deck, great for all year round entertaining
– Large backyard and plenty of greenery.
Not only is this a charming property, but itâs in a prime location. This 502m2 block is minutes from bus stops, Brisbane City Cat, Churchie, restaurants, pubs, cafÃ©âs and shops. Less than 5km to Brisbaneâs CBD and only 3km to Southbank.
– Nearest bus stop – 450m
– City Cat – 3.3km
– Churchie – 800m
– Shafston Hotel – 1.4km
– Juneâs Cafe – 900m
– The Gabba – 1.3km
– CBD – 4.1Km
– Southbank – 3km
– Coles Woolloongabba – 2.2km
Donât miss out on this spectacular and prime location Queenslander!
UTILITIES: Utilities are the tenants responsibility direct with the supplier and are not included.
– This property is individually metered for water – Water usage costs are the tenants responsibility
– Electricity is the tenants responsibility direct with the supplier
– Gas is the tenants responsibility direct with the supplier
– Phone & Internet is the tenants responsibility direct with the supplier
To register your interest please click on the Book Inspection button or the Email Agent link and you will be contacted about future inspections. For more info visit www.beesnees.com.au. A copy of the Tenancy Agreement is available on request.
Property Code: 3754