At the heart of inner-Brisbane's most exciting...
An easy stroll from the best of South Bank, less than 10 min walk across the river to the CBD, and part of the exciting government plans for the Kurilpa Riverside Renewal program, this is a location without comparison!
This quality apartment in a modern, boutique building is part of the Brisbane State High catchment and is rented until May 2015 for a peace of mind investment.
– large 109m2 floorplan includes bigger than usual bedrooms and 23m2 of balconies
– stone and stainless steel kitchen with gas cooking
– airconditioned living and main bedroom
– living areas flow to the big balcony
– very quiet with an aspect away from the street
– secure carpark and a storage cage
The sought-after “Gala” apartments were completed in 2007. Bordered by the Brisbane River on two sides, South Brisbane offers inner city convenience and is earmarked for significant new development.
– Brisbane State High School catchment and the school is walking distance
– The apartment is less than 1km from the CBD (the Queen Street Mall is a leisurely 9 min walk)
– secure private residents’ lobby with audio-visual intercom
– rooftop terrace with barbeque
– South Bank is just 500m from your front door
– Cinemas, the theatres of QPAC, Queensland Museum, the Gallery of Modern Art and Qld Art Gallery are all right nearby – what a choice for entertainment!
– Easy access to bus, train and ferry services, all within a 10 minute walk
This apartment has been priced by a serious seller to meet the market. Call for your personal inspection!
Property Code: 1258