Spacious Apartment Close to Everything!
PLEASE NOTE FACE MASKS ARE MANDATORY AT OUR OPEN HOMES AND PRIVATE INSPECTIONS DUE TO THE CURRENT GOVERNMENT REGULATIONS. WE THANK YOU IN ADVANCE FOR YOUR COOPERATION – PLEASE REMEMBER TO BRING YOUR OWN MASK.
An easy stroll from the best of South Bank, less than 10 min walk across the river to the CBD, this spacious newly refurbished apartment in a boutique building is also located in the Brisbane State High catchment!
– Large 109m2 floorplan includes 23m2 of balconies
– Stone and stainless steel kitchen with gas cooking
– Air conditioned living and main bedroom
– Living areas flow to the massive balcony
– Recently re-painted and new timber look vinyl planks throughout
– Secure carpark and visitor parking
South Brisbane offers inner city convenience and is close to top class entertainment, cafes and restaurants.
– Brisbane State High School catchment and the school is walking distance
– The apartment is less than 1km from the CBD (the Queen Street Mall is a leisurely 9 min walk)
– Secure private residents’ lobby with audio-visual intercom
– Rooftop terrace with barbeque
– South Bank is just 500m from your front door
– Cinemas, the theatres of QPAC, Queensland Museum, the Gallery of Modern Art and Qld Art Gallery are all right nearby – what a choice for entertainment!
– Easy access to bus, train and ferry services, all within a 10 minute walk
– Fish Lane with its restaurants, cafes, street art and green spaces is literally on your doorstep!
Contact us today for your private inspection!
* more photos coming soon
Property Code: 3533