Renovated Dual Living Home in Popular Chermside
Seeking a cute, neat home with separate dual living? This immaculately presented home incorporates 4 bedrooms, an updated and modern bathroom, , with air-conditioning and ceiling fans throughout, resting on a generous 701m2 block.
Other features include:
– 3 Bedrooms plus smaller office or as an extra bedroom, with fans
– Spacious lounge room with air-conditioning
– Well designed open kitchen
– Modern bathroom
– Polished timber floors
– Ideal self-contained studio
– Spacious out-door patio area
Not only is the property itself perfect, but whatâs nearby just gets better. With ideal family parklands, array of local shops, popular cafes and great public transport options. Not to mention itâs a short 1.7km to Chermside Shopping Centre for all your shopping needs!
– Chermside Shopping Centre â 1.7km
– Wavell Heights State School â 400m
– Bus stops within 1km
– Thai On Rode â 550m
– JB-Hi-Fi â 1.9km
– Burnie Brae Park â 600m
If this property is what you are looking for – be sure to book the next inspection time!
UTILITIES: Utilities are the tenants responsibility direct with the supplier and are not included.
– This property is individually metered for water – Water usage costs are the tenants responsibility
– Electricity is the tenants responsibility direct with the supplier
– Gas is the tenants responsibility direct with the supplier
– Phone & Internet is the tenants responsibility direct with the supplier
To register your interest please click on the Book Inspection button or the Email Agent link and you will be contacted about future inspections. For more info visit www.beesnees.com.au. A copy of the Tenancy Agreement is available on request.
Property Code: 3939