Another Property SOLD by Bees Nees City Realty!!
Often sought and rarely found! 122m2 of space and light in the Brisbane State High catchment, with the added bonus of options to suit your lifestyle. There is room for a large study, or you could put back the multipurpose 3rd room that was originally there, or use the home as the current owners do and enjoy the massive living area space. But still need more space? There is also a storage cage and a double tandem garage! Perfect for someone looking for a solid investment, as this owner loves the apartment so much they want to rent the apartment back for up to the next 3 years! Rent appraised by the on-site manager at between $550-$570 per week.
– Master bedroom with walk through robe, ensuite and your own private balcony
– Spacious 2nd bedroom with large built in robe
– Massive living areas with two fold back sliding doors to the amazing 24m2 north-east facing balcony
– Fully equipped full sized kitchen with stone and stainless steel benches
– Main bathroom with bath and linen storage
– Laundry room with additional storage and bench space
– Polished timber floors and full air conditioned
– Storage cage with 3m2 of storage space
– Double tandem car space in secure car park
– Plenty of visitor parking
The location is hard to beat, located on a quieter side street yet only a short walk to all you need. The complex also has a lap and play pool and outdoor decking area. Plus you are only just over 1km away from the Brisbane CBD. It really does not get much better than this!
– 9 minute walk to Brisbane State High – 750m
– 13 minute walk to West End State School – 950m
– 3 minute walk to the bus stop – 190m
– 9 minute walk to South Brisbane Train Station – 700m
– 15 minute walk to South Bank 2 Ferry Terminal – 1.1km
– QPAC, GOMA, Convention Centre, Queensland Museum and State Library all within a 9 minute walk
– Enjoy South Bank and all the cafes and restaurants in the South Bank precinct within a 17 minute walk
– 4 minute walk to Coles and the shops in The Markets West End
– 5 minute walk to Boundary Street West End with a variety of shops, bars and eateries
Don’t delay this is not one to miss!
Want to check out a virtual reality tour of this apartment? Enquire for the direct link!
Inspections are by appointment only and scheduled times are subject to change, so please Register your interest by clicking on the Book Inspection button, or the Email Agent link to secure your private inspection at your preferred time.
Property Code: 4397