Direct riverfront living + huge courtyard!
Direct riverfront locations usually come with a multi-million dollar price tag, so this studio apartment really is a rare find!
Overlooking the Brisbane River it features 64m2 of outdoor living spaces and revels in a private setting with river views across to Queensland Uni. Sitting in the sunny courtyard you’d be forgiven for thinking you were miles from anywhere – when you’re really just walking distance to the CBD!
– The apartment is 42m2 plus the two courtyards – one overlooking the river that’s 39m2 and another gated courtyard at the entry of 25m2: Total 106m2
– rented at $340/week with a wonderful tenant on lease to 30/1/15
– easy maintenance tiled floors throughout
– large and well-equipped kitchen with brand new oven
– seamless indoor-outdoor living
– full security screening
– bedroom area has been ‘zoned’ with a timber screen
“Riverpark” apartments are in a green corner of Highgate Hill, tucked away from the hustle and bustle, but an easy walk to all you need.
– a quiet spot with a magical outlook of water and greenery
– buses stop across the street or take a 7 minute stroll to the Citycat
– Boundary Street’s around the corner for your taste of West End cafes or walk to South Bank for its galleries, boutiques and theatres
– Brisbane State High School catchment and across the street from a large park and Lyons Playground
– this gated and private building also has a swimming pool
– 1 allocated and shaded carpark
– reasonable body corp fees
Riverfront apartments are usually reserved for the top end of the market. This is a rare chance to share this prime position at a very affordable price!
Property Code: 1238