Drink in the river viewsâ¦. large apartment...
With spectacular river and city views, this is a simply stunning location with South Bank at your doorstep. The apartment has a much larger than usual floorplan where you can really feel at home, including a big study currently used as a 2nd bedroom.
– an impressive 87m2 of with a welcoming sense of space
– north east facing balcony – the perfect aspect with the river and CBD as your backdrop
– airconditioned living
– the bonus of a big study ideal for when friends come to stay, with space for a double bed
– large kitchen is right next to the balcony, perfect for entertaining
– secure carpark
– rented at $440/week to August 2017
It’s all here to enjoy, right opposite the South Bank Parklands, across the street to the Mater and Lady Cilento Hospitals and all within one of inner-Brisbane’s hottest urban renewal precincts:
– South Bank Cinemas, restaurants and bars, the theatres of QPAC, or across the Goodwill Bridge to the CBD in 10 minutes on foot – what a choice for entertainment!
– pool and entertainment area with barbecue to enjoy, plus a large gym and recreation room with pool table.
– with just 45 apartments it’s a boutique building with a large number of owner-occupiers.
– tiled private foyer with intercom and lift access and proactive onsite management
– reasonable body corp fees
Whether to live in or invest, spacious one bedroom apartments like this are tightly held and rarely available for sale.
Property Code: 1787