Executive Residence in sought after Highgate Hill!
Step into your new home which is split over three astounding levels. From the moment you walk in the front door you will experience a home which does not cease to amaze you. 148 Dornoch Terrace is giving you everything you are chasing in an executive styled property.
Some features we are loving;
– Ducted air conditioning throughout
– Three large outdoor balconies with city views Funky kitchen with built in Smeg coffee machine
– Built in plumbing for your fridge
– Polished timber floors throughout
– Security screens thorough out/alarmed for your convenience
– Larger than average bedrooms, 3 with built in wardrobes.
– Very generous storage
– 3 large bathrooms
– Gardening included with-in rent
– Remote control access garage
This home also has a conveniently located storage area as seen in the floor plan, and amazing walk in robe situated off the lower level bedroom and easily maintainable gardens.
Dornoch Terrace is situated just minutes away from West End’s Boundary Street with its many restaurants and cafes. Surrounded by Brisbane’s 3 top secondary schools – Brisbane State High, St Laurence’s and Somerville House. South Brisbane’s cultural precinct including GOMA, the Queensland Museum and QPAC all within walking distance and the CBD is less than 2kms away.
Contact us now for your private inspection or risk missing out on this beauty on Dornoch Terrace.
UTILITIES: Utilities are the tenantâs responsibility direct with the supplier and are not included.
– This property is individually metered for water – Water usage costs are the tenants responsibility
– Electricity is the tenant’s responsibility direct with the supplier of choice
– Gas is the tenant’s responsibility direct with the supplier of choice
– Phone & Internet is the tenant’s responsibility direct with the supplier of choice
To register your interest please click on the Book Inspection button or the Email Agent link and you will be contacted about future inspections. For more info visit www.beesnees.com.au. A copy of the Tenancy Agreement is available on request.
Property Code: 4211