Your own Slice of Paradise in Eden!
In an elevated corner location with plenty of natural light and privacy, this Eden apartment is designed to benefit from the natural cooling principle of cross ventilation with a gated vestibule outside the front door and loads of windows throughout the home. The apartment is also air-conditioned for those balmy Queensland summer days!
– Spacious open plan lounge and dining room, opening to the massive balcony
– Full sized fabulous kitchen with caesar stone bench tops and quality appliances
– Master bedroom with walk through robe and ensuite with dual basins
– Large second bedroom with built in robes, located next to the big main bathroom
– Room to move with 92m2 of space internally, plus a 23m2 balcony
– Secure car space right next to the lift
– With expressed concrete and raw materials the building is low maintenance
– Central atrium and wide open lawns and subtropical gardens create a green, relaxed environment
– Pets on approval of the body corporate
Theatres, galleries, cafes and the enticing South Bank Parklands are all at your doorstep, this is an abode and lifestyle your friends will truly envy!
– Walk over the bridge to the Queen Street Mall in just 10 minutes
– The Ferry, Bus and Train are all a short walk away
– Last minute groceries can be picked up at IGA less than a minutes walk from your door
– QPAC is 4 minutes walk away, as are the galleries and entertainments of South Bank
– Walk up the street 400m and you are at Brisbane State High School!
– Enjoy a game of basketball on the half court or watch the kids on the swings in Musgrave Park, only a two minute walk from your apartment
Eden at SW1 is a hidden haven of greenery close to the pleasures of inner city living. So whether you are looking a great investment or your new home, you need to inspect now!
Want to check out a virtual reality tour of this apartment? Enquire for the direct link!
Inspections are by appointment only and scheduled times are subject to change, so please Register your interest by clicking on the Book Inspection button, or the Email Agent link to secure your private inspection at your preferred time.
Property Code: 3693