Quality and style: a stunning South Bank home
Maybe it’s the urban architecture. It could be the selection of European appliances or fittings. The sub-tropical atrium gardens definitely add to the appeal. Either way, when you visit this spacious apartment you’ll really get a sense that it’s a class above.
– approx 75m2 floorplan
– Just 4 years old and beautifully maintained
– A surprisingly well-equipped kitchen with Bosch gas cooktop
– Ducted airconditioning throughout the apartment
– Gated security entry and hopper windows allow cross ventilation
– Living areas flow through slide-away glass doors to the very large balcony
– Fully furnished
– Excellent rental returns available in this very high demand location (last tenants paid $530/week)
The “Eden” building in the stunning SW1 development is home to just 35 apartments, so you’ll enjoy a sense of privacy that’s so rare in such a central location.
– Wide open lawns and subtropical gardens
– Right behind Era Cafe and Bistro and French Twist – very tempting neighbours!
– Proactive building managers that keep the presentation high
– Performing Arts, GOMA and the boutiques of South Bank are all at your doorstep
– Less than 1km from the heart of the CBD
Price reduced for an immediate sale. The apartment is now vacant and available for your inspection!
Property Code: 1107