DREAM HOME IN QUIET CUL DE SAC: FULLY FURNISHED
***APPLICATION ACCEPTED NO FURTHER INSPECTIONS***
This gorgeous fully furnished family home offers stylish, executive living with plenty of delightful surprises. Situated in an exclusive enclave of near new homes, almost no traffic noise can be heard. The leafy surrounds leave you thinking you’re miles from the city when you’re only 2km to the CBD.
The home is set on three floors with a master suite that’s resort-style and to die for! Outside bath, his and her wardrobes, walk in shower and bright comfy living accommodation – you won’t want to leave the bedroom in the morning!
This is a large (402m2) architect-designed home and the outstanding features include:
– Multiple living areas: rumpus, living/dining and 3 outdoor decks/terraces
– The kitchen and informal living area leads out to superbly landscaped gardens and bbq area, ideal for the upcoming summer months it’s an entertainers dream
– Polished concrete floors throughout ground floor
– Surround sound entertainment system
– Charm and warmth from the fireplace
– Stunning Caeserstone kitchen with huge island bench and luxurious appliances including induction cooktop and 2 Bosch ovens
– Landscaped gardens
– Ample storage space
– Ducted airconditioning throughout
– Home security system and Crimsafe screening
Just 900m to the acclaimed Brisbane State High School and 12 minutes cycle from the Qld University campus.
– Short walk from West End’s cafes and bars, or down the hill to South Bank Parklands with its cinemas, theatres and entertainment smorgasbord!
– The community within the cul de sac offers a friendly and close knit environment which is ideal for families
* Within Dutton Park Primary School and Brisbane High School Catchment.
If you’re after a luxurious, executive home that’s very close to the CBD, your search has ended!
Please click the Email Agent/Book Inspection link and enter your details to register for a inspection.
For more info visit www.beesnees.com.au.
A full copy of the Tenancy Agreement will be available on request.
Property Code: 1256