One for the Entertainers! One for the Family! One for Everyone!
This stunning property consists of 3 generous bedrooms, beautiful timber floor boards throughout. Its spacious open plan living follows through to a beautiful outdoor living area creating a sense of space and serenity.
– 3 bedrooms, 2 with built ins
– Bathroom with a separate toilet
– Air conditioning throughout property
– Smeg 6 gas burner and an electric oven
– Enormous covered rear deck
– Additional enclosed patio
– Walk in pantry
– Full fenced yard, perfect your pets! (considered upon application)
Not only is it a beautiful property, itâs located in a quiet, well-respected suburb, perfect for a growing family. With local schools, shopping centres, parks and transport, this is by far everything you could ask for!
– Coles â 700m
– Gloria Jeans CafÃ© â 700m
– Australia Post â 700m
– Rode Rd Dog park – 600m
– Within the catchments for Stafford Heights State School & Craigslea State High School
UTILITIES: Utilities are the tenants responsibility direct with the supplier and are not included.
– This property is individually metered for water – Water usage costs are the tenants responsibility
– Electricity is the tenants responsibility direct with the supplier
– Gas is the tenants responsibility direct with the supplier
– Phone & Internet is the tenants responsibility direct with the supplier
To register your interest please click on the Book Inspection button or the Email Agent link and you will be contacted about future inspections. For more info visit www.beesnees.com.au. A copy of the Tenancy Agreement is available on request.
Property Code: 4753