North-East Facing Post-War Home
This family friendly home has optimum amounts of space with comfortably sized bedroomâs and an open plan kitchen. With a North-East facing Sunroom and plenty of room for the kids and/or pets to roam around the yard.
– 3 Roomy bedrooms
– 1 Bathroom, with bath and shower separate
– Air-conditioning in main bedroom
– Spacious lounge room & dining areas
– Enclosed Sunroom
– Neat kitchen
– 1x Carport
– Plenty of street parking
This house is set on a 620sqm in a prime location with plenty of buzzing eateries and shops around.
-Westfield Chermside Shopping Centre -3.8km
-The Sporting Globe Bar & Grill â 3.5km
-Coles Rode -290m
-Rode Rd Dog Park â 1.1m
-Huxtable Park â 900m
-Stafford Heights State School â 1.3km
Ensure you book the next inspection time, so you donât miss out on this gem!
UTILITIES: Utilities are the tenants responsibility direct with the supplier and are not included.
– This property is individually metered for water – Water usage costs are the tenants responsibility
– Electricity is the tenants responsibility direct with the supplier
– Gas is the tenants responsibility direct with the supplier
– Phone & Internet is the tenants responsibility direct with the supplier
To register your interest please click on the Book Inspection button or the Email Agent link and you will be contacted about future inspections. For more info visit www.beesnees.com.au. A copy of the Tenancy Agreement is available on request.
Property Code: 3922