North-East Facing Post-War Home
This family friendly home has generous amounts of space with comfortably sized bedrooms and an open plan kitchen. Boasting an additional North-East facing Sunroom and plenty of room for the kids (or pets!) to run around the backyard!
– 3 Generously sized bedrooms
– Bathroom with seperated bath and shower
– Air-conditioning in main bedroom
– Spacious lounge room & dining areas
– Additional enclosed Sunroom
– Well equipped kitchen
– Covered carport for one vehicle and plenty of street parking
This house is set on a 620sqm in a prime location with plenty of buzzing eateries and shops around.
– Westfield Chermside Shopping Centre -3.8km
– The Sporting Globe Bar & Grill â 3.5km
– Coles Rode -290m
– Rode Rd Dog Park â 1.1m
– Huxtable Park â 900m
– Stafford Heights State School â 1.3km
Ensure you book the next inspection time, so you donât miss out on this gem!
– This property is individually metered for water – Water usage costs are the tenants responsibility
– Electricity, Gas, Phone and Internet is the tenants responsibility direct with the supplier
To register your interest please click on the Book Inspection button or the Email Agent link and you will be contacted about future inspections. For more info visit www.beesnees.com.au. A copy of the Tenancy Agreement is available on request.
Property Code: 4952