If quality and architectural style are...
Maybe it’s the urban architecture with its exposed concrete columns and metal balustrades. It could be the black splashbacks and selection of European appliances. The sub-tropical atrium gardens definitely add to the appeal. Either way, when you visit this stylish apartment you’ll really get a sense that design was forefront of the developers minds and the apartment is a class above.
– In a corner location for plenty of natural light and privacy
– Approx 86m2 floorplan with creative design that draws the outdoor gardens inside with modern louvres and wide open expanses of glass
– Just 5 years old and well-maintained
– A surprisingly well-equipped kitchen with Bosch gas cooktop
– Ducted airconditioning throughout the apartment
– Gated security entry and hopper windows allow cross ventilation
– Living areas flow through slide-away glass doors to the very large balcony
– Fully furnished and currently rented at $600/week
The “Eden” building in the stunning SW1 development is home to just 35 apartments, so you’ll enjoy a sense of privacy that’s so rare in such a central location.
– Wide open lawns and subtropical gardens create a green, relaxed environment
– Right behind Era Cafe and Bistro and the IGA Market – very tempting neighbours!
– Proactive building managers that keep the presentation high
– Performing Arts, GOMA and the boutiques of South Bank are all at your doorstep
– Less than 1km from the heart of the CBD
Investors wanting a quality piece of South Bank, at a very reasonable price, should book their inspection now. And if you’re wanting a home that’s more individual, more stylish and more ‘you’ please take time to see this ‘out of the box’ apartment!
Property Code: 102