Riverside Executive Home with Pool on Brisbane Corso
You will not be disappointed by this smart Hamptons Style contemporary home in a picturesque riverside location metres from Brisbane Corso. Multiple living and entertainment areas in a well designed open-plan floorplan offers easy and comfortable modern family living. Loads of room to spread out as well as come together with the media room, rumpus room, living/dining area and a spacious entertainers covered deck overlooking the pool. The bright and airy well equipped kitchen offers a perfect vantage point to view the outdoor activities and boasts a butlers pantry too. Offering the whole house as furnished optional, take it all, or some of what you see as offered if you’re up-sizing!
More features of this property:
– Fully fenced corner block with remote control access offering privacy and security
– Downstairs media room, rumpus room both with wall-mounted smart TVs. spacious open plan living/dining area opening up to stunning deck and pool
– Fully covered entertainment area overlooking the sparkling pool creating the perfect indoor-outdoor entertainment
– Bright and airy kitchen with gas cooking, dishwasher, stone bench tops, island with breakfast bar, large fridge/freezer, butlers pantry and laundry with washing machine
– Guest suite with full bathroom downstairs, or use this room as a home office for WFH days!
– Upstairs is large Master Suite Bedroom with his and hers closets, en-suite bathroom with separate tub and shower stall & his and hers vanities
– 4 more double sized bedrooms upstairs, 3 of which have walk in closets and ceiling fans
– Main bathroom on the upper level has separate tub and shower stall and double sink vanities
– In-ground swimming pool with large sun deck
– Hardcourt suitable for a range of sports – basketball, netball, volleyball, cricket & more!
– Triple garage with workshop and storage, and room for another 3 cars within the electric gate
– Plantation blinds
– Ducted air-conditioning throughout
– Water tanks
– Furniture optional
– Approx 300 m2 internal living space
– Pets may be considered on application
– High speed internet with fibre network
Only moments to the Corso river walks and river parks this outstanding home is located within walking distance or a short bike ride to the Green Bridge connecting you to the University of Queensland. Within easy access to the recently upgraded Fairfield Gardens Shopping Centre with both Coles & Aldi, and less than 5km from CBD, and short drive to South Bank Parklands or West End ensuring work and play are never too far away.
– Yeronga State High School – 2km/4 minute drive
– St Laurence’s College – 2.8km/5 minute drive
– UQ St Lucia – 3.6km/13 minute bike ride
– South Bank – 4km/8 minute drive
– West End – 4km/8 minute drive
To register your interest please click on the Book Inspection button or the Email Agent link and you will be contacted about future inspections. For more info visit www.beesnees.com.au.
A copy of the Tenancy Agreement is available on request.
Property Code: 4969