Price Slashed - It's time to Move!!
The owner no longer works in Brisbane, so it is time for his city “crash pad’ to go! With a northerly aspect and located on 5th floor, the balcony of this prime real-estate offers views of Brisbane CBD and the Gabba sports ground. Do not concern yourself with space in this apartment – in addition to spacious bedrooms and living areas, it has a separate study almost the size of a bedroom. Located above a lifestyle hub it is bound to impress an owner occupier or an astute investor with its strong rental returns.
– Air-conditioned master bedroom and open living
– A spacious floor plan with plenty of natural light
– Large and well-equipped kitchen including dishwasher
– Good size bathrooms and built-ins
– Separate study with door
– Rental potential in excess of $500/week
– Northerly aspect with City views
Gabba Central is right across the road from the iconic Gabba sports ground and a 10-minute walk to Brisbane’s popular South Bank. At your door-step you will find buses taking you to Brisbane CBD via busways quicker than a taxi ride. A few minutes drive connects you to Brisbane’s express tunnels to the Airport. This inner-city living promises a bright future for people who value location and connectivity.
– The ground floor comprises a Coles supermarket, bakery, cafes, post office and several other shops that support lifestyles.
– Building amenities include
– a rooftop pool with BBQ and sauna
– a second undercover pool, gym and sauna
– Major busway terminal is located across the street
– Central to hospitals namely – Mater, Lady Cilento and Princess Alexandra
– Short distances to university campuses of UQ and QUT
If you’d like to pursue this golden opportunity to own/occupy or to invest – contact us today!
Property Code: 441