Another property SOLD by Rebecca Herbst!
Don’t let the outside distract you, inside this home is a beauty! With a renovated kitchen and bathroom, the internal paint and polished floors are also in good condition and there are so many gorgeous character features with fretwork and ornate archways.
Home Features Include:
– 3 extra large bedrooms
– Master has a walk in robe/dressing area
– Spacious air-conditioned lounge and dining room
– Lovely high ceilings, inside painted in fresh neutral tones
– Modern kitchen with plenty of space
– Renovated bathroom with separate shower and bath. Separate toilet
– Plenty of room underneath the house for storage & your car, as well as another off street car park
– Fenced 405m2 yard
Located in one of the prestige streets of West End you are only a 4 minute stroll to the restaurants on Hardgrave Road as well the corner store. If a regular night out on Boundary Street with it’s eclectic choice of bars and restaurants is one of your favourite things to do, you can walk home in 12 minutes or hop in an Uber for 2-3 minutes and be home!
Other location features include:
– Located in the Brisbane State High catchment with the school 1.4km or 19 minutes walk/4 minute drive away
– West End State School is only 650m or 9 minutes walk/1 minute drive away
– City Cat to the City or St Lucia University of Queensland at the West End terminal is only 850m or 12 minutes walk/2 minute drive away
– The Markets at Davies Park and a choice of local Shopping Centres are all within 1km from the home
– Only 2.6km from the Brisbane CBD
– South Bank Parklands, QPAC and GOMA are all within 2km from the home
If you have been searching for a home in this sought after locale and would love to put the finishing touches on the outside of the home to make it yours, do not miss this opportunity again after the first contract didn’t go through!
Want to check out a virtual reality tour of this home? Enquire for the direct link!
Inspections are by appointment only and scheduled times are subject to change, so please Register your interest by clicking on the Book Inspection button, or the Email Agent link to secure your private inspection at your preferred time. This home is currently tenanted and appropriate notice must be given for access.
Property Code: 5180