Live the Lifestyle!
Gorgeous home that rises up over 3 spacious levels with the top floor taking in views towards the city and also extensive panoramic views to the north. Enjoy the benefits of modern inner city living with space, loads of natural light, and a low maintenance yard. Convenience is key and all you need is close by.
– 4 decks over 2 levels plus a ground floor courtyard
– Beautiful timber floors feature through-out the separate airconditioned lounge and dining room
– Central fully equipped kitchen with stone benches
– Additional powder room on the living level
– Master bedroom with air-conditioning, ceiling fan, built in robes and ensuite
– Bedrooms 2 & 3 are huge, both with ceiling fans, built in robes and deck access
– Tandem remote garage and extra storage or gym/study/playroom on the ground floor. Plus you can fit a 3rd car on the driveway!
– Paved courtyard with patio
– Low maintenance gardens with no lawns
– Freehold house on small alotment
Tucked into one of Kelvin Groveâs elevated side streets, the home is an easy 5 minute drive into the Brisbane CBD.
– Bus stop only a 2 minute walk away
– Duck across the road for all the amenities of the Village, including a Woolworths, Italian bakery, pharmacy and cafes all within a 6 minute walk
– 3 minutes walk to Kelvin Grove Junior School & State College
– 3 minute drive the Brisbane Grammar School
– 8 minute walk to QUT Kelvin Grove Campus
– 5 minute drive to Royal Brisbane Hospital
– 4 minute drive to Victoria Park Golf Course
Opportunities like this do not come along often, so act now! All offers will be considered prior to the auction.
Want to check out a virtual reality tour of this home? Enquire for the direct link!
Inspections are by appointment only and scheduled times are subject to change, so please Register your interest by clicking on the Book Inspection button, or the Email Agent link to secure your private inspection at your preferred time.
* This property is being sold without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. Websites may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Property Code: 4802