2 Bedroom - Amazing location
With a great floorplan and plenty of light and fresh air, this is truly a great find. Fish Lane Apartments on the iconic and award-winning Fish Lane is a premium address in Brisbaneâs newest foodie precinct. This unfurnished apartment is in a corner position with a southerly aspect, partial city views from the balcony and large, quality glass sliders.
Designed with versatility in mind with the bedrooms separated by the living area and each with it’s own bathroom or ensuite this property would be perfect for professionals wanting to share, couples, students or a small family. The Lady Cilento Childrenâs Hospital is just five blocks away.
– 2 Bedrooms with built ins
– Ceiling fans in bedrooms
– Both bedrooms with direct access to a bathroom (like ensuites)
– One bathroom is dual access from living and a bedroom
– Air conditioned throughout
– Extra height ceiling on the covered balcony accessed from the living room and a bedroom
– Premium stone kitchen with sleek and clean design
– Quality European appliances and dishwasher
– High quality apartment with privacy and comfort
– Stylish and very modern features
– Dimmer switch lighting
– Hide away internal laundry and linen cupboard
– Built and completed in 2014
– Sorry NO pets
– Water usage is the tenants responsibility
“Fish Lane Apartments” is epitomised by its off-form concrete, timber, brick and glass. The building’s 48 apartments are rightly considered some of South Brisbane’s finest.
– 3 resident Sky Lounges (floors; 4 â with electric BBQ plate, 6 and 8) provide ideal entertainment spaces with great views
– An easy mid-point to the entertainment options of West End, South Bank and the CBD – all within a 10 minute walk
– Restaurants, cafes, eateries and bars within a one block stroll, while the PigânâWhistle bar and restaurant and a quality IGA market are right across the street.
– The CityGlider buses are only a quick step from the downstairs foyer
– Part of the Brisbane State High School catchment and just a few minutes walk to QUT Gardens Point, Griffith University South Bank and the Qld Conservatorium of Music
To register your interest please click on the Book Inspection button or the Email Agent link and you will be contacted about future inspections. For more info visit www.beesnees.com.au. A copy of the Tenancy Agreement is available on request.
Property Code: 3499