Quiet but central: Invest in Brisbane's...
UNDER CONTRACT: Sold By Rob Honeycombe
Price has been reduced (Nov 28th) for an immediate sale – please let us know quickly if you have an interest!
Like an investment that works hard for you? At the doorstep of cafes, galleries, theatres and the rich tapestry of Brisbane’s inner city, this modern apartment’s in a quiet location that enjoys very strong tenant demand. It’s part of our most exciting urban renewal precinct.
– Terrific tenants (the apartment’s presentation is impeccable) are paying $510/week through to June 2013.
– End position in the building with extra windows
– Super-sized balcony with quiet aspect over the gardens and pool
– Well-equipped kitchen including stone benches & stainless steel appliances
– Airconditioned open plan lounge dining
– One of only 40 apartments set in the boutique Zen Residences building
– Secure entry to foyer with 2 lift access and proactive onsite managers
– Lap pool with spacious outdoor entertaining area
Bordered by the Brisbane River on two sides, South Brisbane offers inner city convenience and is earmarked for significant new development. The Zen Residences are perfectly positioned at the heart of this exciting urban hotspot.
– The apartment is less than 1.5km from the CBD (the Queen Street Mall is a leisurely 13min walk)
– South Bank is even closer, with Grey Street 500mtrs from your front door, you’re less than 5mins from cafes and bars
– South Bank Cinemas, the theatres of QPAC, Queensland Museum, The Gallery of Modern Art, Qld Art Gallery and Conservatorium of Music are all right nearby – what a choice for entertainment!
– Easy access to bus, train and ferry services, all within a 10 minute walk
Part of a transforming neighbourhood that’s at the heart of inner-Brisbane’s urban renewal. This is a suburb to watch and this is a keenly priced opportunity in one of its best locations. Be quick to see this!
Property Code: 236