Near new with North-East aspect!
Developed only 2 years ago, this young home is still sparkling and shiny and ready to be enjoyed! With a great floorplan and plenty of light and fresh air, this is truly a great find. The architecture of “Fish Lane” has drawn wide praise and this apartment’s one of its best. In a corner position with a northerly aspect and two balconies with large and quality glass sliders.
– completed in 2014 it’s in ‘as new’ condition
– airconditioned living and main bed
– see the floorplan and you’ll appreciate thoughtful planning: this is a high quality apartment with privacy and comfort
– premium stone kitchen with sleek and clean design
– Smeg appliances and an integrated DeLonghi dishwasher
– careful finishing means there’s a lot of storage including well-detailed robes
– stylish and very modern features like a stunning black-tiled ensuite
“Fish Lane” is 2 years young and it’s your opportunity to buy a new property that is established and in great shape! Epitomised by its off-form concrete, timber, brick and glass, the building’s 48 apartments are rightly considered amongst South Brisbane’s finest.
– no gyms, no pools – a simple body corp with reasonable fees
– 3 resident terraces provide ideal entertainment spaces
– an easy mid-point to the entertainment options of West End, South Bank and the CBD – all within a 10 minute walk
– Stellarossa is literally at your doorstep for coffee and meals while Era Bistro and the IGA market are right across the street: this neighbourhood is full of cafes and bars!
– the CityGlider buses are only a quick step from the downstairs foyer
– Part of the Brisbane State High School catchment
“Fish Lane” apartments were sold out well before completion so this is a rare chance for you to secure a very new apartment in this exceptional development. Now vacant, we’d love to show you through today!
Property Code: 67