Live the West End lifestyle in Brisbane's most...
In our most talked-about neighbourhood, with urban renewal drawing attention from across Australia, it’s easy to see how this quiet, central location will look in just a few years time. This 5 year old trendy apartment enjoys city and Garden views from the balcony and at a generous approx 100m2 size, it’s a clever floor plan from creative architects Donovan Hill.
– Air-conditioned master bedroom, with ensuite and opens up beautifully youâre your balcony
– River walkways at your doorstep
– Modern, low maintenance living with quality stone kitchen, lots of natural light and air-conditioned lounge
– Spacious Living area
– The floor plan is ideal for sharing with bedrooms well-separated
– Exposed to that highly desired North-East aspect
– Ample storage space
The SL8 development is recognised for its green, well-maintained gardens and quiet location. An easy stroll from West End’s coffee hot spots and restaurants.
– Large pool with sundeck
– Well-equipped gym
– Secure basement car park
– Security intercom
– 150m from the City Glider bus service – the most convenient city route you could wish for, with an 8 minute commute into the CBD!
– The playing fields and weekend markets of Davies Park 100m away
– Part of the Brisbane State High School catchment
– Great rental income for investors of $545/week with tenancy until January 2015
A superb design with great views and very low-maintenance, this apartment’s perfect if you’d like to secure your piece of inner-Brisbane’s future!
Call Hardeep Singh and organise an inspection today.
Property Code: 1207