The perfect city crashpad!
Right opposite Brisbane CBD, this 1 bed apartment is part of Brisbanes cultural hub with art galleries, theatres, museums and library at your doorstep. Live surrounded by all the popular restaurants and bars that this suburb has to offer. This apartment ticks all the boxes you didn’t know you had so be sure to put this one on your must inspect list!!
– 65m2 floorplan includes
– Living area opening onto a North facing balcony
– Self-contained Kitchenette with sink, stove, fridge, microwave
– Airconditioned throughout
– Good size bedroom, with built-ins
– 1 car space
– Fully furnished and ready to move in or rent out
The location of this apartment is a standout and the building offers unique amenities and opportunities. making it a fantastic place to live and simply a smart investment that’s too good to pass up.
– Right next door to The Gallery of Modern Art (GOMA) and the state library
– South Bank parklands
– Stroll across the Bridge and you are in the CBD
– South Bank and West End both an easy 10 minute walk
– Restaurant and bar on the ground floor! and plenty more nearby
– Tropical swimming pool
– Public transport all within walking distance
– Onsite manager
Available for your immediate inspection this apartment must be sold!
Property Code: 4705