Another property SOLD by Rebecca Herbst!
This gorgeous apartment has near new hybrid timber look flooring throughout the apartment and is carpet free, fresh and clean. The grounds are immaculately kept with multiple pools, a well equipped gym & affords residents the luxury of riverside living!
– Master bedroom with space saving designed walk through robe and ensuite as well as a sliding door to the generous balcony
– Second bedroom with large built ins, and includes separate access also to the balcony
– Main bathroom is well proportioned and located near the second bedroom
– Spacious balcony with river glimpses and lovely garden outlook
– Generously sized kitchen with wine fridge and Meile appliances including gas stove
– Open plan lounge and dining room with massive sliding doors that slide back to bring the outdoors in and let in loads of natural light
– Separate Laundry room including Bosch Washing Machine & Dryer & large tub
– Secure car space plus separate storage cage!
– Resort style facilities with multiple pools and BBQ areas
– Beautifully maintained lawns and lush gardens
– Huge fully equipped gymnasium
– Theatre Room
– On-site Manager
Located in the culture rich suburb of West End, this property is in prime location, you could walk everywhere! Nearby:
– 400m to Montague Markets with a full sized Woolworths, BWS chemist and eateries
– Within the Brisbane State High School & West End State School catchments.
– Direct access to beautiful river walks along Riverside Drive & Orleigh Park
– 400m to closest Bus Stop
– 3km to Brisbane CBD
– Within walking distance to Toowong Village via the planned green bridge
Be quick to inspect before you miss out on this fantastic opportunity!
Want to check out a virtual reality tour of this apartment? Enquire for the direct link!
Inspections are by appointment only and scheduled times are subject to change, so please Register your interest by clicking on the Book Inspection button, or the Email Agent link to secure your private inspection at your preferred time.
Property Code: 5262