Need a canvas for your dream home? Prime position.
Is this Highgate Hill’s most affordable home of 2013? This 3 bed worker’s cottage is much larger than you’d expect. On 405m2 and in an elevated, quiet location this is a rare renovation opportunity:
– stretched from its original design, upstairs includes 3 bedrooms, big living space and eat-in kitchen
– timber floors and very high ceilings
– new roof
– downstairs is not full height but has plenty of extra rooms and a toilet
– the house is near the front of the block so you’ll make the most of the 405m2
– make no mistake, this home needs work and is ripe for renovation!
Located in one of the highest positions Brisbane city has to offer. And it’s very central to some of the best lifestyle amenities:
– stroll down the hill to South Bank, just 700m away. Cafes, cinemas, galleries and parkland!
– part of the sought-after Brisbane State High School Catchment, the home is just 500m from the school
– easy walk from the Mater and new Children’s hospitals, and a stroll over the Goodwill Bridge from the CBD
– neighbouring homes have sold over $1m and the renovations continue – be a part of a thriving inner-city community
This property must be sold and at this price you will need to act quickly!
Want to know more about Highgate Hill? Visit our blog at www.HighgateHillBuzz.com for all the latest news, gossip and property research.
Property Code: 785