Another Property SOLD by Bees Nees City Realty!!
It is very rare to find such a light filled and open airy apartment in the city! Located on the corner of the building, you have fantastic cross ventilation with the multitude of windows and balconies this apartment features. There is a generous outdoor living space on the City facing balcony and each of the two bedrooms has its own private balcony. Two bathrooms and your own dedicated secure car parking space rounds off this delightful apartment situated in the Edwardian, just 650m from Queen Street Mall.
– Spacious built in bedrooms
– Open plan living and dining
– Apartment has heat resistant curtains and 2 air conditioners
– Small complex of only 18 apartments
– Secure entry 24 hours a day
– Secure undercover car parking and visitor parking
– Onsite managers
– Tenanted at $410 per week until the 10th of January 2022
Situated in a quiet side street and away from the busy thoroughfares into the City, you will enjoy the pleasant views from the main balcony, offering alfresco dining in summer or just laze in the morning sun with the Sunday paper. This apartment is not the usual box shaped living, with angles that let you explore your interior design potential. Spring Hill is so conveniently located:
– Eclectic array of cafes and restaurants
– 500m to Central train station
– 120m to the bus stop
– 650m to Queen Street Mall
– 800m to Brisbane Grammar School
– 600m to Brisbane Central State School
– 550m to Roma Street Parklands
Inspections are by appointment only and scheduled times are subject to change, so please Register your interest by clicking on the Book Inspection button, or the Email Agent link to secure your private inspection at your preferred time.
Whatsapp inspection video available to be sent by request
Property Code: 4861