City studio with a carpark: Reduced for an...
Is this Brisbane city’s cheapest apartment that includes a carpark?! A surprisingly large studio design (approx 38m2) this is a great option if you’re looking for a city crash-pad, a bite-sized investment or an affordable home that’s an easy walk from all the CBD has to offer.
– building refurb is underway – you’ll benefit from the funds already set aside on this major project
– currently rented and returning $17,520pa net of management fees
– you can also choose to occupy yourself or rent to short stay or long term tenants
– need a city carpark for yourself? Most studios are rented without car spaces
– to be sold fully furnished
– airconditioned and enjoys a northerly aspect
– approx body corp fees $4400pa
The “Ridge on Leichhardt” offers central city living at a very affordable price. The building is now undergoing a major refurb with external repainting – it will look terrific on completion.
– Large outdoor pool with deck overlooking the city
– Gym and communal lounge area with pool table
– 450m from Woolworths on Turbot Street
– 800m from Queen St Mall
– Bus stops on Leichhardt St just outside your door
Must be sold so call for your inspection!
Property Code: 210