Another property SOLD by Bees Nees! Gone under the Hammer!!!
Perched high in East Brisbane with views unrivalled in today’s market! Yes, this apartment is still stuck in the 70’s with its decor, but I challenge you to find another home that has sweeping views of Brisbane City, The Gabba and Mount Gravatt like this. Plus it is tucked away in a quiet location, sitting on the hillside high and dry. Imagine the endless opportunities to create something special here.
– 3 massive bedrooms with built-in wardrobes
– Approx. 270 degree views taking in the City, surrounding area and distant mountain ranges
– 3 balconies enclosed to use as sunrooms or extended living to soak in the views in all weather
– Kitchen with views of the Gabba stadium
– Internal laundry room (other apartments in the building have renovated this room into an ensuite*)
– Huge bathroom with separate shower and bathtub. Spacious enough for the laundry to relocate into
– Separate toilet
– Generous ceiling height for its age
– Spacious open plan living and dining room
– Secure double tandem garage
– all apartments in the building are 3 bedrooms
If youâre after a suburban home but convenient to a city-lifestyle, this location is perfect for city lovers, surrounded by public transport and only lazy Sunday walk and ferry trip the CBD. The option for schools, cafes and shops are endless, not to mention the Gabba Cricket Grounds. Yes you guessed it, the main site for the 2032 Olympic games.
Nearby you will find:
– 350m to nearest bus station
– 800m to The Gabba Cricket Grounds
– 850m to East Brisbane State School
– 1000m to Future Cross River rail sight (Due to be completed in 2025)
– 1050m to Logan Rd Dining district in Woolloongabba
– 1100m to Mowbray Park Ferry
– 1100m to Gabba Central. Coles, restaurants, cafes Asian supermarket, post office
– 2000m to Brisbane CBD
It’s rare for an apartment to become available in this boutique block of only 18 apartments, so this may be a once in a lifetime opportunity. Don’t miss it!
Want to check out a virtual reality tour of this apartment? Enquire for the direct link!
Inspections are by appointment only and scheduled times are subject to change, so please Register your interest by clicking on the Book Inspection button, or the Email Agent link to secure your private inspection at your preferred time.
This property is being sold without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. Websites may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
*Body Corporate and any other approvals would need to be sought prior to changes
Property Code: 3884