A Wanda Road Gem for the Taking
See the potential of this amazing property at 113 Wanda Road, Upper Mount Gravatt. The property sits on a cozy elevated site with refreshing views of the surrounding hills and enjoys easy access westward to Logan Road and only 20 minutes from the Brisbane CBD and its fringes. On the flanks of its Wanda Road location, for instance, are some of the highly rated local schools such as Wishart State School, Mansfield State High and Griffith University.
Features also include;
– Shopping centres in close proximity to this listing include Westfield Garden City to the south and Mount Gravatt Plaza just to the north.
– Its proximity to several parks and healthcare facilities further sharpen the potential of this property which also features a charming residence
– Two-level house has brick tile roofs, energy-saving solar panels, good sized living area, three bedrooms and a bath
– Features a stairway-and-deck access to the spacious second-level living room and dining area.
– The kitchen in this same level comes spic and span with its easy to maintain countertops and generous storage.
– The home flaunts a ground-level covered gathering room spilling out to a backyard porch and outdoor area well-laid out for entertaining families and friends.
– Two-car garage on its lower level which is buffered quite nicely by lush shrubs, trees and a well-trimmed, verdant lawn.
– Ceiling fans thoughtout and a fresh job ready for you to make this house your next home!
UTILITIES: Utilities are the tenantâs responsibility direct with the supplier and are not included.
– This property is individually metered for water – Water usage costs are the tenants responsibility
– Electricity is the tenant’s responsibility direct with the supplier of choice
– Gas is the tenant’s responsibility direct with the supplier of choice
– Phone & Internet is the tenant’s responsibility direct with the supplier of choice
To register your interest please click on the Book Inspection button or the Email Agent link and you will be contacted about future inspections. For more info visit www.beesnees.com.au. A copy of the Tenancy Agreement is available on request.
Property Code: 3950