Don't Miss this Opportunity! Motivated to Sell!
Opportunity has come knocking! If you have been looking for that next project to add value to and reap the rewards, we have just found it for you! Rent it back out as it is (has been returning between $400 to $430 per week rent over the last couple of years) or give it an overhaul and increase the return or re-sell, the option is yours!
– 2 spacious built in bedrooms
– Each bedroom with its own bathroom
– Open plan lounge dining and kitchen area
– Fully furnished and equipped
– Low Body Corporate fees
Southbank Campus Apartments has great facilities on offer and has undergone recent refurbishment:
– Rooftop pool & BBQ area
– Recreational level with community space and ping pong table
– Laundry facilities
– Plenty of visitors parking
– Onsite manager and secure access
Located only a short walk from the Brisbane CBD, Southbank Parklands, TAFE, QUT Gardens Point University and South Brisbane’s entertainment and cultural precinct.
– 1km to Queen Street Mall
– 4 minute walk to the QLD State Library and Art Gallery
– 2 minute walk to GOMA
– 8 minutes walk to QPAC
-1km to all the delights of Southbank including Streets Beach, pubs, cafes and restaurants
– Walk to the bus in 2 minutes, train in 8 minutes or CityCat in 14 minutes
This interstate owner needs the funds for elsewhere and is motivated to sell fast.
Want to check out a virtual reality tour of this apartment? Enquire for the direct link!
Inspections are by appointment only and scheduled times are subject to change, so please Register your interest by clicking on the Book Inspection button, or the Email Agent link to secure your private inspection at your preferred time.
Property Code: 4349