Gorgeous, Quiet One Bedroom Apartment
Centrally located the Glass Factory apartments are a masterpiece in architectural creativity, with a textured facade of brick, steel and glass and the apartments beautifully and thoughtfully designed with an ultra-modern style and character that draws you in! This gorgeous apartment is tucked away on the quiet side of the building, so you can be close to the action without hearing it!
– Inviting design from the creative team at Rothe Lowman White architects
– Expressed concrete and raw finishes that set this complex apart from the crowd
– Private aspect from your large balcony at the rear of the building with a quiet peaceful outlook
– Spacious Master bedroom with walk through robe and 2-way bathroom
– Study nook with storage
– Quality appliances and fittings include well-equipped stone kitchen, ceiling fans and ducted air-conditioning throughout
– Secure car space and plenty of visitor car parks
– Currently rented at $410/week until October 2022
You’ll enjoy the fresh lifestyle of this stunning apartment while taking advantage by the nearby surroundings eclectic West End has to offer:
– The shops and cafes start on the ground floor including Morning After, NYC Bagel Deli and Sea Fuel. Continue along adjacent Boundary Street for a range of fantastic bars, pubs and restaurants
– Various public transport options are close by: bus (190 m), train (1400m) and ferry (1500m)
– Davies Park and its ever popular markets are a short stroll away, alongside the Brisbane River and its boardwalks
With just 47 apartments The Glass Factory is a simple, well-run building with excellent onsite management and security, but with no pools, gyms etc it has remarkably affordable body corporate fees.
Want to check out a virtual reality tour of this apartment? Enquire for the direct link!
Inspections are by appointment only and scheduled times are subject to change, so please Register your interest by clicking on the Book Inspection button, or the Email Agent link to secure your private inspection at your preferred time.
Property Code: 412