Rare combination: Character and Opportunity!
In a private and quiet location this charming Queenslander is ready to be enjoyed. And it’s on 430m2 with the home set to one side, in an LMR zoning! Add one or more dwellings? Renovate and enjoy the big yard? Already improved with a huge, north-facing rear deck it’s enclosed under with extra rooms that could easily convert to a granny flat.
– Step onto the large verandah then enjoy french doors, timber floors, high ceilings, sash windows, leadlight glass – heritage charm can be seen throughout!
– Pull down attic loft ladder for a cool kids’ cubby or additional storage
– Air conditioning to main bedroom with over sized dressing room
– Entertain guests on the huge rear deck with vaulted ceiling or take a dip in the large pool
– Downstairs area has extra rooms (ready for completion) with laundry plumbed for additional fittings
This is a big home with huge opportunities. You can happily spend further on improvement with the peace of mind of one of inner-Brisbane’s most sought-after neighbourhoods.
– Brisbane State High catchment – the school is just 450m away
– 170m to the nearest bus stop, 280m to Highgate Hill Park
– Easy walk to both West End and South Bank for cafe’s, bars, shops and restaurants!
– Leafy and peaceful but so very central
This home is one of a kind, it’s now vacant and is ready to sell!
Property Code: 711