Quiet Parkside House In Prime Location
This air-conditioned home serves an array of stunning bushland in the heart of Stafford Heights. With well sized bedrooms, spacious living and dining areas, open kitchen and plenty of back yard space for entertainment.
– 3 Spacious bedrooms, all with brand new ceiling fans
– 1 Bathroom
– Separate Laundry
– 1 Secure garage with plenty of street parking
– Covered front patio
– Spacious lounge area
– Full fenced backyard
Amongst its quiet ambience, it is still in a close proximity to shops, parks, schools and popular eateries.
– Rode Dog Park â 1.1km
– Coles Rode â 600m
– Downfall Creek Bushland â 900m
– The Prince Charles Hospital
– Stafford Heights State School â 1.3km
If you love the bushland but seeking the convenience of Stafford Heights, be sure to book the next inspection time.
UTILITIES: Utilities are the tenants responsibility direct with the supplier and are not included.
– This property is individually metered for water – Water usage costs are the tenants responsibility
– Electricity is the tenants responsibility direct with the supplier
– Gas is the tenants responsibility direct with the supplier
– Phone & Internet is the tenants responsibility direct with the supplier
To register your interest please click on the Book Inspection button or the Email Agent link and you will be contacted about future inspections. For more info visit www.beesnees.com.au. A copy of the Tenancy Agreement is available on request.
Property Code: 3940