Another Property SOLD by Bees Nees City Realty!!
Light, bright and fresh are the words that come to mind when you walk in this lovely apartment. A spacious open plan living and full sized kitchen open out to the entertainers balcony, and even though you are on the 3rd floor there are security screens on the doors and windows so you can have fresh air and peace of mind at all times.
– User friendly layout with good separation of bedrooms
– Walk through robe and ensuite to the master bedroom
– Main bathroom with a bath and next to the second bedroom
– Air conditioned living and good cross ventilation through the apartment
– Secure car space plus visitor parking on site
– In ground pool, meeting room and kitchenette for all residences
– Video/intercom security entrance
– Located in a boutique complex of 17 apartments
– Affordable Body Corporate fees
Enjoy the short stroll to South Bank Parklands, restaurants, cafes, private schools, Somerville House & St Laurenceâs Boys College within 1km walk, plus much, much more!
– In the Brisbane State High School catchment with the school 1 minute walk away
– Universities and TAFE only a couple of minutes away
– Short walk to bus, train and ferry
– Just over 1km away from the Brisbane CBD
– Musgrave Park directly across the road
If you are looking for a central yet quiet location in Brisbane’s urban precinct then do not wait to inspect or you may miss out. Vacant and ready to view now!
Want to check out a virtual reality tour of this apartment? Enquire for the direct link!
Inspections are by appointment only and scheduled times are subject to change, so please Register your interest by clicking on the Book Inspection button, or the Email Agent link to secure your private inspection at your preferred time.
Property Code: 4557