Quiet little hideaway, water included!
Hellloooo Spring! Like a new new home PLUS a $250 Spring holiday voucher?!! If your application for this home is approved by Monday August 31st youâll automatically win a Hotels.com.au gift card worth $250 so you can plan your next weekend at the beach! (One prize for every successful tenancy. Usual application requirements apply and the voucher will be provided when you move into the home.)
This three level unfurnished townhouse in Paddington is sure to delight with living areas and bedrooms on separate levels and two tandem car lockup garage.
Both bedrooms have built in wardrobes and the master has an ensuite and a private balcony, a perfect little retreat. The courtyard is sure to impress with established garden beds and a majestic tree as it’s centerpiece is sure to be a great place to entertain. This home is perfect for small families, professional couples or for shared living with it’s layout over multiple levels.
– 2 bedrooms
– Built in wardrobes
– Master with en-suite, balcony and air-conditioning
– 2nd Bedroom with balcony
– Floating floors and carpet
– open kitchen with plenty of storage
– Main central bathroom
– Separate toilet
– High set with 3 balconies for excellent ventilation and air flow
– Secure tandem automatic garage
– Private laundry and great storage space in garage
– Private fenced courtyard with it’s own gate entrance
– Security fly screens
– Ample natural light
– Pool in complex
– Water included in rent
– Pets considered on application and subject to owner and Body Corporate approval
Located on the border of Paddington and Bardon, it is only a short stroll to the cafe’s, shops & restaurants on Latrobe Terrace and ease of public transport.
– 400m to bus stop on Latrobe Tce
– 1.4km to the Roasalie shopping precinct with cafes, restaurants and cinema
– 1.5km to Milton State School
– 2km to Milton Railway Station
This property ticks all the boxes, to arrange your inspection please click on the Email Agent or Book Inspection buttons now. Property is ready and available now.
UTILITIES: Utilities are the tenantâs responsibility direct with the supplier and are not included.
– This property is not individually metered for water – Water usage is included
– Electricity is the tenant’s responsibility direct with the supplier
– Phone & Internet is the tenant’s responsibility direct with the supplier
To register your interest please click on the Book Inspection button or the Email Agent link and you will be contacted about future inspections. For more info visit www.beesnees.com.au. A copy of the Tenancy Agreement is available on request.
Property Code: 4453