Sparkling fresh and new - with an architectural...
With a nod to this popular neighbourhood’s rich history, The Glass Factory apartments are a masterpiece in architectural creativity, with a textured facade of brick, steel and glass. Completed in April 2015 this apartment is not your ‘run of the mill’ with an ultra-modern style and character that draws you in!
– inviting design from the creative team at Rothe Lowman White architects
– expressed concrete and raw finishes that set this apart from the crowd
– just a few months old it’s very fresh and new
– sunny northerly aspect from your large balcony with sliding metal screening
– quality appliances and fittings include well-equipped stone kitchen and ducted air-conditioning throughout
– currently rented at $450/week
You’ll enjoy the fresh lifestyle of this stunning apartment while taking advantage by the nearby surroundings eclectic West End has to offer:
– the bars, shops and cafes start on the ground floor and continue along adjacent Boundary Street
– various public transport options are close by: bus (190 m), train (1400m) and ferry (1500m)
– Davies Park and its ever popular markets are a short stroll away, alongside the Brisbane River and its boardwalks
With just 47 apartments The Glass Factory is a simple, well-run building with excellent onsite management and security, but with no pools, gyms etc it has remarkably affordable body corp fees.
This inviting apartment is a rare chance to buy in a new development without waiting years for construction. Make your enquiry today!
Property Code: 1601