Another Property SOLD by Bees Nees City Realty!!
Located in the SL8 complex on the ground floor, the living and balcony area has a green leafy outlook which provides a great ambience but also a feeling of privacy. This spacious apartment offers the perfect mix between Inner City and sanctuary style living. Innovatively designed by Donovan Hill, and with the building itself recently re-painted in fresh modern crisp colours and the gardens being upgraded, this is the perfect place to live!
Apartment & Complex features include:
– Refurbished floors and painted through out
– Full sized kitchen with stone benchtops and plenty of storage space
– Large bedrooms with built in robes and a garden outlook
– Cleverly designed layout with separation between both bedrooms and bathrooms
– Ensuite to the master bedroom with both bathrooms having windows
– North facing and a spacious private apartment
– 16m freshwater lap pool
– Fully equipped gymnasium
– Single car space plus plenty of visitor parks
Located within a 5 minute drive to the CBD, and a short stroll to the delights of the West End culture – an eclectic mix of cafes, bars and restaurants to explore, as well as boutiques & markets for shopping! You are also in the catchment for Brisbane State High
– 190m to Davies Park – walk 2 minutes to pick up your organic vegies every Saturday at the Markets!
– 1.5km to South Brisbane Train Station
– 4 minute walk to bus stop for bus 192 to the city
– 1.9km to South Bank Parklands and Streets Beach
– 2km to the Queen Street Mall
– 1.7km to Suncorp Stadium to watch the footy
– 1.6km to the West End City Cat terminal
– 300m or a 4 minute stroll to West End State School
– 18 minute walk to Brisbane State High
– Short drive to St Laurence’s and Somerville House private schools
This lifestyle is ready for the taking and has everything you could ask for so close by! This apartment will be snapped up in no time!
Want to check out a virtual reality tour of this apartment? Enquire for the direct link!
Inspections are by appointment only and scheduled times are subject to change, so please Register your interest by clicking on the Book Inspection button, or the Email Agent link to secure your private inspection at your preferred time.
Property Code: 3036