Another Property SOLD by Bees Nees City Realty!!
What looks like a small home from the street is deceiving. This home just keeps on going and is huge! Privately nestled at the end of a wide leafy street in a quiet neighbourhood, desirably situated in one of Brisbaneâs most âblue-chipâ suburbs; this hidden treasure is neatly laid on its 405sm block, awaiting its next chapter. This well-presented home is thoughtfully designed and offers a highly livable single-level layout. It’s a peaceful haven within a stroll of Enoggera Station and Everton Park’s shopping precinct.
Features of the home include:
-Freshly polished wooden floors- Master bedroom with ensuite & air conditioning
– 2 more well-sized bedrooms with built-ins
– Bonus Study/Nursery across from the master bedroom
– Modern Kitchen with plenty of bench space
– double ovens stacked- Extra ample fridge space- Electric cook top with range hood- Separate dining and living area
– Well-designed main bathroom complete with a bathtub to enjoy
– Separate Laundry
– Single undercover carport
– storage room in front of the carport- Cosy deck for barbecues and entertaining overlooks the garden- Good-sized backyard with a garden shed
– Post-war home sitting on 405m2- NBN access
Located on the north side of Enoggera within 6km of the CBD in a friendly and much sought-after neighbourhood, this charming post-war house does feel like home.
– 120m to nearest Bus Stop
– 550m to Corbett St Playground and park
– 600m to Enoggera State School|
– 650m to Hillbrook Early Learning Centre
– 800m to Enoggera Train Station- 1,000m to Woolworth, gym, restaurants and other convenient shops
– 1,300m Everton Park State High School- 1,500m to Gallipolli Barracks
Want to check out a virtual reality tour of this Home? Enquire for the direct link!
Inspections are by appointment only and scheduled times are subject to change, so please register your interest by clicking on the Book Inspection button, or the Email Agent link to secure your private inspection at your preferred time.
Property Code: 3809